WHAT IS SUCCESS
| The Human Blueprint Ep. 006
What is your definition of success?
With all of the opportunity that today's economy presents us with, many people's view and perspective on success is skewed.
Everyone wants to be successful... but if you don't have a strong value and moral code, then you may be chasing the wrong vision of "success."
On this episode, we key in on different aspects of success, business, entrepreneurship, and much more. We also talk about developing your talents, skills, strengths, and weaknesses so that you can bring the most value to the marketplace.
All in all, if you're looking to better yourself, then this is a must watch episode.
On this episode we cover:
• The true definition of success
• The most important trait to have as a business executive
• Strengths, weaknesses, and what to do about yours
• What to be cautious of when it comes to social media
• Where to find your talent and skills
• The difference between a hobby and a business
• Developing oneself internally