Maximize Your Sleep With an Evening Routine
| The Human Blueprint Ep. 015
Sleep better, perform better, and be better as a result of instilling a proper evening and night routine.
In this episode, we lay down the foundation and basics for a set of healthy practices of what to do and more importantly, what not to do, before going to sleep.
Just as a morning routine sets the standard for a productive day, an evening routine allows one to achieve a deeper level of rest so that our body can actually heal itself.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to check out our episode on creating a morning routine here: https://youtu.be/X14xY3V-QmQ
On this episode we cover:
• Why ridding your clutter is the 1st place to start
• Open cycles - what they are and how they impact us
• What NOT to do in your bed
• The ultimate routine before you sleep
• Guidelines on what NOT to have in your bedroom
• What to do to avoid leakages of our time, energy, and focus
• Reserving your energy for a greater purpose